Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wanna Know What I Hate?

I Hate people who think that they're lives are so awful. I hate Minnesota. Everyone here is so fucking dramatic and they never shut the fuck up about other people. For example, I was crying the other day and one of my friends asked me what was wrong and I told her and someone's name came up and what does that turn in to? I was apparently "talking shit" about that person. So that person can go and over react and say I use her shit and say I over react about everything but she was NOT being a good best friend and in my opinion, and in other people's opinion, that is a good reason to be upset.

And about people who think their lives are awful? Suck it up. You don't have it as bad as you think. Just cuz you lost a couple friends doesn't mean your life is 'full of drama.' EVERYONE loses friends. EVERYONE. So suck it up, make some new ones, and move on. Just cuz you lost some people doesn't mean you have to kick the people who were good to you out of your life. You think your life's bad? Why don't you go talk to a kid with AIDS in Africa, or a kid who goes to a labor mill everyday to help feed him and his orphaned siblings in India? Or why don't you talk to my best friend, who has HEART DISEASE and is probably going to be dead by the time she's 17. She has the next TWO YEARS of her life EVERYDAY being reminded that she is going to die before she graduates. Why don't you ask my other friend, who got raped by her boyfriend and then got pregnant with his kid. Wanna know what he did to her when he found out she was pregnant? He punched her in the stomach until she started coughing up blood because he didn't want "any kid of his being mixed with her ugly face." This girl is 14. FOURTEEN. So shut the fuck up, and be grateful for what you've got. All of you. ALL OF YOU. Cuz if you're sitting in posh little Woodbury right now, you're probably a lot better off than most of the world. Let's all make a pact right now that we won't complain about our lives until you are in the hospital, dying. Otherwise there's no need. So stop talking shit about your so-called friends, and be happy for what you've got. Love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. And right now, I'm starting to forget about someone. Hopefully they're gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment